I love this salad! It’s simple. It’s elegant. It’s delicious.
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 oz mixed greens
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ½ cup dried sweet cherries
- ¼ cup pepitas
- In a 350 degree oven, toast pepitas on a pie plate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, olive oil and ground pepper.
- Add mixed greens, onion, cherries and pepitas to bowl and toss to combine.
Adapted from Martha Stewart
Thank you for visiting Alida’s Kitchen! Have a great weekend!