Top 15 Recipes of 2015: A collection of the 15 most popular recipes of 2015 featured on Alida’s Kitchen!
Today’s post is the one I look most forward to all year long ~ collection of reader favorites! While the overall most popular recipe this year (and ever) remains Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites (posted in 2014), this compilation consists of the 15 most popular recipes that were posted in 2015. I see many household favorites on this list. In fact, we just had #14 for dinner last night!
And now…presenting the top 15 of 2015!
15. Strawberry Banana Smoothie: For a quick and healthy breakfast, this easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe is thick, creamy and delicious!
14. Stove Top Spinach Macaroni and Cheese is an easy mac ‘n cheese from scratch made on the lighter side with the healthy addition of spinach and without any butter. We make this often, and the kids especially love it!
13. Grandma’s Brownies is my grandma’s recipe for the best brownies – a rich, chocolaty brownie topped with fudgy frosting!
12. Taco Pasta Salad is a protein-packed salad filled with lean ground beef and lots of vegetables. We make this recipe at least 3 times per month. My kids love it, and so do we!
11. Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake is an easy recipe for a delicious lemony cake that can be enjoyed for breakfast or served with ice cream for a light dessert.
10. Garlic Cheddar Cornbread Muffins are a lighter buttermilk cornbread muffin made delicious with the additions of cheddar cheese and garlic.
9. Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake is an easy Italian-inspired casserole that the whole family will love, featuring Greek yogurt, chicken breast, and lots of cheese!
8. Blueberry Crumb Bars combine juicy fresh blueberries with a brown sugar crust and crumble topping for a delicious taste of blueberry crumb pie in an easy to make bar cookie.
7. Grandma’s Lemon Bars are a classic made simple, delicious and melt-in-your mouth good! This is my grandma’s infamous recipe and it is a winner!
6. Cheesy Vegetables Enchiladas are stuffed with black beans, corn, spinach, made with three cups of cheese and covered in an easy-to-make homemade enchilada sauce. This is a family favorite!
5. Mocha Fudge is a simple, delicious chocolate fudge recipe made in less than 10 minutes using only 3 ingredients!
4. Balsamic Blueberry Salad combines peppery arugula, tangy feta cheese, sweet blueberries and other fresh vegetables, tossed with a light balsamic vinaigrette.
3. Broccoli Cheddar Hash Brown Bake is an easy meatless breakfast casserole filled with broccoli, cheddar, eggs and shredded hash brown potatoes!
2. Chicken Parmesan Quinoa Bake is a cheesy, healthy casserole that is easy to make that is an absolute favorite! We make this recipe frequently, and it never disappoints.
1. Pizza Quinoa Bites are healthy, cheesy mini pizza muffins made with quinoa and your favorite pizza toppings. They make a great appetizer or light dinner…and are the most popular recipe of 2015!
Did any of your favorites make the top 15? Did you find something new you want to try? I love hearing your wonderful ideas and requests. Keep the feedback and messages coming!
From my family to yours, Happy New Year!