This Easy M&M Fudge recipe is a delicious chocolate fudge studded with M&M candies made in minutes using only three ingredients.
During the holidays, I like to have a handful of easy, go-to recipes on hand to make life simpler. While this usually pertains to quick and easy weeknight meals, I have found that dessert recipes that can be made in minutes are very handy for last minute parties, gifts, or to help balance the baking workload during this busy time of year. This Easy M&M Fudge is so simple and foolproof, anybody can make it.
Easy M&M Fudge is a rich, chocolaty fudge with M&M studded throughout. It takes minutes to make and then chills for a couple hours to achieve the perfect fudge consistency. This Easy M&M Fudge is made using only three ingredients that can be kept in your pantry at all times, such as sweetened condensed milk.
With sweetened condensed milk in your pantry, an easy fudge recipe is just minutes away. I have shared several varieties, including:
However this Easy M&M Fudge is always a fan favorite ~ it is pretty and festive, and full of M&Ms!!
During the holidays, or any time, last minute quick and easy recipes needs are of course not limited to desserts. We’ve all been there. It’s Thursday afternoon, you’ve picked the kids up from school and they’re asking, “What’s for dinner?” Searching for inspiration, you head to the refrigerator, only to realize that the groceries you bought on Sunday have run out or spoiled. But before the panic sets in and you reach for the takeout menus, remember that the solution for a wholesome, homemade meal is right in your pantry – or Cantry. With canned food staples like canned beans, chicken, broth and tomatoes on-hand, you can easily make it a Cantry Thursday night!
My favorite Cantry Thursday recipes include:
- Black Bean Spinach Baked Quesadillas
- Cheesy Vegetable Enchiladas
- Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Chipotle Quinoa Chili
- Three Bean Vegetarian Chili
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups M&M candies (I use mini M&M baking bits), divided
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving 2 inches hanging over the ends.
- Cook sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a sauce pan over medium heat and stir frequently until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in ¾ cups M&M candies.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, using a silicone spatula to smooth out the top.
- Sprinkle remaining M&M candies over the top, pressing slightly into the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and then cut into squares.
This recipe for Easy M&M Fudge is the final post in a series of six posts for the CansGetYouCooking.com campaign.
- Previously, I shared this quick and easy Mexican Quinoa Skillet recipe, highlighting how canned foods make homemade easy.
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus makes healthy snacking easy any time thanks to a stocked pantry.
- Third, this Peach Buttermilk Bundt Cake made with the convenience of canned peaches is another delicious taste of summer that can be enjoyed year round.
- Canned peaches made another appearance in Overnight Baked Peach French Toast.
- This recipe for Black Bean Spinach Backed Quesadillas is an easy, cheesy, vegetable packed meal the whole family will love!