- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 1 package Campbell's Grill Sauces, Grilled Teriyaki Chicken flavor
- 6 cups mixed greens
- baby carrots, cut into matchsticks
- steamed broccoli florets
- green onions, chopped
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, as desired. Brush grill rack with oil and heat grill to medium. Grill chicken for 15 minutes, or until cooked through (time with vary depending on thickness). Remove chicken from grill and pour sauce over chicken.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together mixed greens, carrots, broccoli, and green onions (and any other vegetables desired). Divide salad on serving plates and top with sliced chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
For a chance to win a $100 Target gift card, simply leave a comment on this post answering this question: How will you use these sauces to make a wonderful family dinner?
Sweepstakes Rules: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry. This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 5/11/2015 – 6/7/2015. Be sure to visit the Campbell’s brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!