Mocha Fudge is a simple, delicious chocolate fudge recipe made in less than 10 minutes using only 3 ingredients!
Before I tell you about this Mocha Fudge recipe, I have to tell you about the first Valentine’s Day that Mike and I celebrated together. I had the day off of work, so I planned to make a special dinner. Artichoke Crostini, filet mignon with a red wine sauce, salad with homemade vinaigrette and chocolate mousse were on the menu. I had the entire day to shop, cook and get everything ready. Easy right? Well, I should also mention that it happened to be my first time making all of the recipes (except for the vinaigrette, which is an original).
I had everything prioritized to get as much done ahead of time as possible – bread was toasted, salad was tossed, vinaigrette was made. I figured it would be easy to make the chocolate mousse ahead of time too. Everything was going great until….while I was making the mousse, the chocolate seized! I tried to fix it, but as it was my first time making it clearly I had no clue what I was doing 🙂 I did not have an alternative dessert planned, so had to think fast and get creative. Valentine’s dinner is simply not complete without dessert (or chocolate)! I scoured my pantry, found condensed milk and chocolate chips. I added a little espresso powder, and in 10 minutes, whipped together a simple Mocha Fudge recipe that would be perfectly chilled in time for the end of dinner. The rest of dinner was a success, and Mocha Fudge ended up the perfect dessert to go with the meal.
Mocha Fudge has a deep chocolate flavor with a hint of coffee. It is smooth and rich without being over the top. Needless to say, Mocha Fudge is an easy dessert that can be made using ingredients found in your pantry. Perfect for a last minute treat, to make for a special someone or quickly satisfy a chocolate fix!
- 1 can condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- Line a 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, put condensed milk and chocolate chips. Stirring frequently, cook until chocolate chips melt and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in espresso powder.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Put in the refrigerator until set. Cut into squares.
This week for Sunday Supper, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with a special someone…Gallo Family Vineyards! The theme is (obviously) Valentine’s Day Wine Pairings. The group is sharing unique Valentine’s Day recipes that everyone will love, from a delicious brunch to appetizers for two to a decadent dinner to a special dessert.
Each of these recipes will be paired with either Gallo’s Sweet Red or Riesling wines. These wines are smooth, fruity and so versatile that they can go well with savory or sweet foods (from appetizers to dessert). The Sweet Red is a delightful pair with Mocha Fudge, as is the Riesling. Enjoy the wonderful recipes below, and I hope you find something special to make for your Valentine’s Day!
Alluring Appetizers and Brunch:
- Burrata and Garlic Tomato Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms by Life Tastes Good
- Strawberry Love Bombs by Peaceful Cooking
Magnificent Main Dishes:
- Braised Lamb Ragu by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Bruschetta Chicken and Pasta by Casa de Crews
- Mahi Mahi with Roasted Tomatoes and Fennel by The Messy Baker
- Seafood Risotto by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Thai Sweet Chili Glazed Salmon by The Foodie Army Wife
Dazzling Desserts and Sweets:
- Caramel Apple Pie Bites for Two by Feed Me, Seymour
- Chocolate Coconut Haystacks by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chocolate Coeur a la Creme by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chocolate Espresso Creme Brulee by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Gluten Free Deep Dish Red Velvet Brownies for Two by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Creamy Lemon Tart by Magnolia Days
- Mocha Fudge by Alida’s Kitchen
- Polenta Cake with Honey Yogurt and Peach Preserves by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Raspberry Custard by Nosh My Way
- Raspberry Meringue Hearts by Desserts Required
- Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie by Flavor Mosaic
- Valentine’s Day Cream Puffs by Ruffles & Truffles
For more delicious Valentine’s Day recipes, visit the Gallo Family Vineyards blog.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Use this Where To Buy Tool to find where to buy Gallo Family Vineyards near you.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.