An easy recipe for Pineapple Oatmeal Muffins made with buttermilk, brown sugar, cinnamon and crushed pineapple.
Mornings just got more tasty thanks to these Pineapple Oatmeal Muffins! This is a simple muffin recipe featuring oats and buttermilk, which are always sure to make baked goods delicious. Made with real chunks of pineapple and pineapple juice, these muffins have a wonderful, light pineapple flavor. Combine pineapple with brown sugar and cinnamon, and the result is a wonderful breakfast treat. Even better, these muffins take about 10 minutes to mix together and then bake to tasty breakfast perfection!
Not only are these delicious Pineapple Oatmeal Muffins easy to make, but I gave them a butter improvement using MELT® Organic. MELT is a new form of butter spread that has a buttery richness that tastes delicious spread over morning toast (or these muffins!). It also melts just like butter, making it great for baking. I like that MELT has half the saturated fat and fewer calories than butter. MELT is made from a perfect blend of virgin coconut and flax seed oils and is also high in Omega 3s.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (I used quick oats)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup MELT® Organic Rich & Creamy (original), melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, buttermilk, melted MELT® Organic, egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour mixture to pineapple mixture, folding until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For more information on MELT, visit their website and use this store locator for where to find products near you!
MELT® Organic is a line of luscious, organic spreads made from healthy oils for butter lovers seeking a much healthier alternative, available in Rich & Creamy (original), Honey, and NEW Chocolate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MELT Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.