Top 14 Recipes of 2014: A collection of the 14 most popular recipes of 2014 featured on Alida’s Kitchen!
Today I am sharing my favorite post of the year…reader favorites! I have gone back to calculate the 14 most popular recipes on Alida’s Kitchen from 2014 according to YOU! I learn so much about readers based on reviewing your favorite recipes. As you will notice, what I have learned is that Alida’s Kitchen readers enjoy easy, family friendly recipes with a healthy twist…which is exactly my mission for the blog. So for that, and for another incredible year, I thank you!!! I have exciting plans for 2015 and am so grateful for the opportunity to share the recipes we love with you!
And now…presenting the Top 14 Recipes of 2014:
14. Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites – Enjoy a favorite flavor of buffalo chicken in these healthy little quinoa bites. Spicy, cheesy and so good!
13. Chocolate Chickpea Cake – A simple, healthy chocolate cake…need I say more?
12. Caprese Chicken Quinoa Bake – This is one of our favorite recipes using quinoa. In fact, I am pretty sure my kids would love to have this for dinner every single day! Sometimes I make it without the tomatoes, and it is still delicious.
11. Avocado Buffalo Chicken Wrap – An easy wrap made with buffalo chicken and an avocado / Greek yogurt spread. This is great for a healthy lunch or easy dinners.
10. Healthy Coconut Banana Cookies – Love this coconut twist one of last year’s favorite recipes (Healthy Banana Cookies). Plus cookies for breakfast…totally acceptable with these!
9. Spinach Lasagna Cups – Everything delicious about lasagna all nestled in a wonton wrapper. These are so good!
8. Overnight Blueberry Baked French Toast – We love to make this French toast for special occasion breakfasts…or just because it’s, err…Tuesday. Leftovers reheat really well, which is nice for busy weekday mornings.
7. Southwestern Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes, black beans, corn, spices and cheese…these are perfection stuffed sweet potato form.
6. Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies – I got this recipe from a friend, and these are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had.
5. Broccoli Cheddar Hashbrown Cups – All of your breakfast favorites mixed together in a healthy muffin. The recipe can be customized to your preference, though it was absolutely wonderful as-is.
4. Jalapeno Popper Quinoa Bites – The delicious taste of a jalapeno popper made with a healthy twist. These are great for parties or game day!
3. Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Cups – Buffalo chicken lasagna made in a perfectly portable little lasagna cup. These are also perfect for parties or football Sunday!
2. Avocado Green Smoothie – A simple vegan smoothie made creamy using avocado, pineapple, spinach and more. So healthy and delicious!
1. Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites – Not only are these bites the most popular recipe of 2014, but they are the most popular recipe on Alida’s Kitchen ever! This post also get the award of most pinned, having been pinned over 305K times! Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites are so simple and delicious…definitely a favorite of ours as well.
Did any of your favorites make the top 14? Did you find something new you want to try? I love to get your feedback, ideas, and requests, so keep the messages coming!
From my family to yours, Happy New Year!