Over 25 Healthy Back to School Recipes that kids can help make by the best food bloggers from across the web.
Today we are officially back to school. It is Adam’s first day of Pre-K, and we are all so excited! Greta and I will miss him during the day, but look forward to seeing his smile every afternoon. I know he will be excited to come home (and for Greta’s nap) so that we can make a snack together, do some dinner prep, maybe even make some muffins for easy breakfasts throughout the week. Adam loves to help in the kitchen. I always find the more involved kids are in the kitchen, the more likely they are to try what they make.
As we head back into the school year, I wanted to compile a list of recipes from my favorite food bloggers that are not only kid-approved delicious, but are also kid-friendly to make! From no-bake bites to frozen fruit bars to easy snacks, fast dinners and more, this a great list to have handy. By presenting healthy options, you empower kids to make healthy choices while having fun too!
- Copycat Trader Joe’s Gone Bananas! by The View From Great Island
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Chia Pancakes by Kitchen Treaty
- Oatmeal Breakfast Bars by The Law Student’s Wife
- Playground Granola Bars by Noshing with the Nolands
- Banana Buttermilk Muffins
- Flour Tortillas from The Way to His Heart
- Whole Fruit Popsicles by The View From Great Island
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pops
- Healthy Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Pizza by the Law Student’s Wife
- Healthier Baked Funfetti Donuts by i heart eating
- Healthy Candy Apple Wedges by An Edible Mosaic
- Cinnamon Sugar Fruit Cups by Lemons for Lulu
- Jalapeno Hummus
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Bites by A Cedar Spoon
- Peanut Butter Mousse Strawberry Parfaits by Snappy Gourmet
- Healthy Banana Cookies
- Cinnamon Caramel Apple Energy Balls from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Peanut Butter Cup No-Bake Snack Bites by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Cheddar Heart Crackers from The Way to His Heart
- Baked Zucchini Sticks by The Way to His Heart
- Honey Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt
- Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites
- Seven Layer Burritos by Inside Bru Crew Life
- Veggie Faces – No Bake Vegetable Pizzas and Wraps by Two Healthy Kitchens
- Pizza Chicken from Cheese Curd in Paradise
This conversation is sponsored by Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.