An easy recipe for Classic Vanilla Muffins with a double dose of vanilla flavor that is classic, simple, delicious vanilla!
We are always trying to come up with creative muffin recipes, often inspired by the season or a favorite flavor combination. While it is fun to try unique flavors of muffins, there is something simply delicious about a Classic Vanilla Muffin. This is an easy recipe for Classic Vanilla Muffins, made with a double dose of vanilla that makes a real vanilla impact!
I’m Team Vanilla all the way, whether it’s ice cream, cheesecake, cake, vanilla is always my first choice. So when I learned that Coffee-mate used their flavor expertise to develop two distinctive and exceptional vanilla experiences, including a new Classic Vanilla variety, I was excited to give it a try. And since I discovered how well coffee creamer works in recipes (see here and here), I could not way to make something tasty using Coffee-mate’s Classic Vanilla.
To achieve the extra vanilla flavor in these muffins, I used a generous amount of vanilla extract as well as Coffee-mate’s Classic Vanilla creamer in place of some of the milk in the recipe. The rest of the recipe is simple and classic…much like the taste of vanilla in these Classic Vanilla Muffins!
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour (or all-purpose flour)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup milk (I used skim)
- ½ cup Coffee-Mate Classic Vanilla Creamer
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners (or spray with baking spray) and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and baking powder
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, Coffee-Mate, oil, vanilla and egg until combined.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture, folding until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups (each will be approximately ¾ full) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
It’s time to take back vanilla (#TakeBackVanilla) for even more fun and excitement every day. Want to try Classic Vanilla? Click here to locate a store near you!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.