After all of these years, we have not changed a thing with the Baked Balsamic Chicken recipe. However we have discovered an equally easy and delicious staple to pair with the chicken ~ Minute® Multi-Grain Medley!
Minute® Multi-Grain Medley is the newest product from Minute Rice. It’s a blend of four gluten-free, 100% whole grains, all non GMO including long grain brown rice, Thai red rice, wild rice and quinoa and it conveniently cooks in 10 minutes. Plus, Minute® Multi-Grain Medley comes in pre-portioned bags, making it even easier to prep for your family.
Minute® Rice is quick and easy to prepare and is a great pantry staple. Minute® Rice is a go-to ingredient your whole family will love and is especially great to use during the busy back-to-school season. Minute Rice helps (or does) the cooking so the rice consistently turns out right.
What I like about this Baked Balsamic Chicken recipe paired with the Minute® Multi-Grain Medley (or any Minute Rice variety) is that flavors are very complementary and nothing overpowers. In the recipe below, I listed oregano, but any of your favorite herb(s) would work well here. I also made the recipe for 2, but it can easily be multiplied to serve more, if desired. Enjoy!
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon dried oregano (or other herb, such as thyme, basil, rosemary, or Italian herb mix)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 4-6 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, put vinegar, oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Put chicken in a ziploc bag. Pour vinegar mixture in bag with chicken, seal bag and spread marinade over chicken. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put chicken in prepared baking dish and pour marinade over chicken. Cover and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Let sit for 5 minutes and then serve.
For recipe ideas and special offers from Minute® Rice sent straight to your inbox, join The Riceipe Club® by signing up https://www.minuterice.com/en-us/riceipe_club/signup/default.aspx
Editor’s Note: This Baked Balsamic Chicken recipe originally appeared in February, 2013, but has been updated with improved photos and serving suggestions. The original recipe has been unchanged.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Rice.