As we are nearing the end of 2012, it is time to look back at the most popular new recipes of the year ~ YOUR favorite recipes!
Over a year and a half since starting Alida’s Kitchen, it has been such a fun opportunity to share what goes on in our kitchen with you. My hope is to have inspired you to get in the kitchen, to try something new and/or different, to make something special for loved ones or simply to treat yourself. I have so many recipes and ideas for 2013, including many delicious, healthy recipes to start the new year. I am eager to start sharing them all with you. In the meantime, let’s look back at the 10 most popular recipes from 2012 on Alida’s Kitchen!
10. Double Chocolate Chip Muffins - a low-fat chocolate muffin studded with chocolate chips and topped with chocolate chips…all under 200 calories!
9. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars - pumpkin cheesecake made on the lighter side in an easy-to-make bar.
8. No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie - This pie takes 10 minutes to make (with ingredients easy to keep on hand at all times) and then is chilled to creamy perfection.
7. Four Cheese Lasagna - This lasagna is hands down one of our favorite dinners. We make it for special occasions, and it is such a treat! (Bonus - leftovers heat up extremely well)
6. Carrot Cake Pancakes - Carrot cake in pancake form, these are awesome. Adam loves these, Mike and I love these, and clearly you love these enough for them to take the #6 spot.
5. Pumpkin Banana Muffins - Since posting these, I can’t even count how many times I have made these muffins for Adam. They are simple to make and a tasty breakfast (or any time) treat!
4. Lighter Pretzel-Crusted Chicken - This chicken is as easy as it is tasty. We always have the ingredients on hand, and it’s so quick to make.
3. Oven-Baked Sriracha Chicken - Spicy, Sriracha chicken baked in the oven. Another easy, tasty household favorite.
2. Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes - I admired this recipe for years and was so excited for an opportunity to make these cupcakes. Truly the ultimate Oreo cupcake!
1. Lighter Sesame Chicken - Who doesn’t love a light twist on a classic favorite…and so easy! Lighter Sesame Chicken is amazing and definitely suited for the #1 spot.
Next I will be sharing our favorite recipes from 2012!