I found the recipe years ago on the back of a Nestlé® Toll House®Morsels bag, but had not had an opportunity to make them. Fortunately, as part of the DailyBuzz Food Tastemaker program with Nestlé® Toll House®Morsels, I received a baking kit and coupon for free Nestlé® Toll House®Morsels and was invited to spend the afternoon baking with my favorite little man. It just so happens that Adam is very interested in all that goes on in the kitchen these days. He was more than excited to help!
This was the perfect recipe to get Adam involved in the kitchen. He served as chief ingredient pour-er and chief mixer (before melting, of course), and may have done some on-the-job sampling. He took his jobs very seriously and took great pride in his work. It was fun to have a little baking buddy, and fun to have an excuse to make these Golden Grahams S’mores Bars!
- 12.5 ounce box Golden Graham's Cereal
- 6 cups (10.5 ounce bag) miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate morsels
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- Pour cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- 5 cups of marshmallows, chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Stir constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, stirring until well coated. Add remaining marshmallows and stir.
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan, using a spatula or back of wooden spoon to press the mixture into the pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour, until firm. Cut into bars and serve.
Source: back of the Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels bag
Disclaimer: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received a baking kit, a coupon for free bag of Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels, and a stipend. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.