Strawberries and cream immediately came to mind. It is such a classic combination that is simple and tasty. But I wanted something a little more interesting, while still being easy. With a toddler in the house, we of course have lots of graham crackers. With COOL WHIP whipped topping, strawberries and graham crackers on hand, it seemed all the pieces were falling into place to make these cute little Strawberries and Cream Sandwiches.
Strawberries and Cream Sandwiches are a chilly version of strawberries and cream. They are similar to an ice cream sandwich except made with COOL WHIP whipped topping instead of ice cream.
I like the flexibility and the simplicity of these Strawberries and Cream Sandwiches. The recipe is super quick and easy to make, can be made ahead, and can be multiplied or adjusted to suit your preferences.
Do you have a special dessert you’d like to share? Enter COOL WHIP’s Fan Dessert of the Month Contest for a chance to win $500! Simply make a COOL WHIP dessert, take a photo, and upload it here. Enter now!
- ½ cup COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup diced strawberries
- 6 graham cracker squares (3 sheets broken in half)
- Place 3 graham cracker squares on a plate or baking sheet.
- Put strawberries in a bowl. Fold in COOL WHIP whipped topping until combined.
- Spoon an even amount of COOL WHIP mixture on top of each square. Top with remaining graham cracker square.
- Place in freezer until COOL WHIP whipped topping has set, about 30 minutes.
Disclaimer: Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.