- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cup skim milk, divided
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 ounces COOL WHIP whipped topping
- COOL WHIP whipped topping, optional, for garnish
- graham cracker crumbs, optional for garnish
- chocolate squares, optional for garnish
- Stir marshmallows and 1/4 cup milk together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes and stir. Continue to microwave and stir in 30 second increments until marshmallows are melted. Refrigerate until cooled (about 40 minutes).
- Once marshmallow mixture has cooled, fold in 4 ounces of COOL WHIP whipped topping.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and remaining 1 cup of milk for about 2 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Pour pudding mixture into graham cracker pie crust.
- Spoon dollops of marshmallow mixture on top of pudding mixture, and then gently spread using a silicone spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight. Decorate with additional COOL WHIP whipped topping, chocolate squares, and graham cracker crumbs, as desired.
Disclaimer: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received coupons for free COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and a stipend. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms