My initial impression of this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie was that it’s a perfect pie for summer. While I still believe that to be true, let’s be honest. This pie is so amazingly delicious (and easy!) it should not be limited to any single season or occasion. This pie is the perfect any time pie!
We all know, some of the best desserts are quick and easy. This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is no exception. It can be whipped together in a matter of minutes, and then just popped in the freezer until time to serve. The texture is smooth and creamy, almost like an ice cream pie. The peanut butter flavor is nicely balanced with the COOL WHIP whipped topping and cream cheese. I halved the amount sugar from the original recipe, and the result was just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 block (8 ounces) ⅓ less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (I used COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping)
- 2 ready made pie crusts (graham cracker or chocolate cookie)
- additional COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- peanut butter cup candies, chopped, for topping
- Put cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Beat on medium for about 3 minutes, or until combined and fluffy. Gradually add milk, beating until well-blended.
- Fold in COOL WHIP until combined.
- Divided mixture evenly between 2 pie crusts.
- Freeze pies until set (at least 2 hours hour to overnight).
- Before serving, remove from freezer and (if solid) let sit for 10 minutes before cutting. In the meantime, decorate as desired using COOL WHIP whipped topping, chocolate syrup, peanut butter cup candies or whatever inspires you. Then slice, serve and enjoy!
Adapted from Cooking Light
Disclaimer: As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received coupons for free COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and a stipend. Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content.
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms