What happens when you cross peanuts with pretzels and Reese’s peanut butter puffs cereal? This Reindeer Snack Mix, that’s what! Each ingredient on its own is fabulous, of course. When mixed together with some melted white chocolate, you have a snack mix that is really too good for words. Yes folks, I am speechless. Or maybe I am just too busy stuffing my face with more snack mix. Either way, I will simply leave you with this. It’s the holidays. You are bound to have guests or to be a guest. Here is a fun and easy little snack that will leave everybody singing your praises this holiday season!
- 4½ cups Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 12 ounces lightly salted peanuts
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts.
- In a microwave, melt the white chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Pour melted white chocolate over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Break into pieces and store in airtight container.
Source: Taste of Home: Cookies and more!