Pretzel Kiss Candies are a fun and easy treat for the holidays. These candies have been circulating around the web for some time now, and with good reason. They are easy and SO good! You have the salty-sweet thing going on, plus they are a cute addition to your holiday treat plate. Use your favorite M&Ms for the topper, choosing whatever goes with your celebration. The white chocolate Hershey’s Hugs tend to melt faster and smoother than their milk chocolate counterparts, but they are both equally delicious.
Simple to make, Pretzel Kiss Candies are perfect for a last minute get together, or simply because they mood strikes you. Whatever the reason, Pretzel Kiss Candies are a must-make for the holidays!
More easy pretzel treats:
- Square waffle-shaped pretzels
- Hershey's Hugs or Kisses
- M&Ms candy, any variety
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Set pretzels on lined cookie sheet. Place an unwrapped Hershey's Hug or Kiss on top of pretzel.
- Bake oven for 4-6 minutes until softened (note: Hugs will soften quicker than Kisses). Remove from oven and press an M&M candy into the center of each Hug/Kiss.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then place in refrigerator to harden for 15 minutes to overnight.